The company started in 1929 selling tools for automotive industry. In 1971, the Italian company from Milan entered on manufacturing markets for metal, glass and later stone and started to produce polishing wheels.
The company is ISO 9001 from 1997 and has alos the OSA certification:
-Resin peripheral polishing wheels
-Rubber and polyurethane cup wheels
-Rubber and resin seaming wheels
-Resin ingraving wheels
-Wheels for porcelain